Vending is a great opportunity to sell products and represent your brand. Our prior Natural Hair Event Vendors are eager to return because our expo attendees are unlike no other. Don't miss an opportunity to expand your business & client base. Vending at the Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo is networking opportunity that exposes your business to Twin Cities natural hair community.
This Expo is not to be missed; with workshops including Safe Straight Styling, Best Protective Styling and A Look at Locs
The hair and beauty industries are staple in our economy and account for billions of dollars in annual spending. As consumers begin to gravitate to natural lifestyles, the demand for products and services creates opportunities for companies of all sizes. We offer you the opportunity to showcase your company’s product and services to nearly 1000 consumers in one location. Spaces are going fast so don’t delay!
Vendors if you haven't completed your application, please do so ASAP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSCHMiBEyl5yUBP6LrQQVOGUvZLXPN2FfBmEws973kX0Dnwg/viewform Vendors are highly encouraged to market your products, services and/or participation to our audience by posting in the event page on Facebook. Feel free to include video shout outs letting our guest know who you are. Please post responsibly, no profanity and discriminatory or sexually explicit language or images are prohibited. Everyone is welcomed and we want all guest to anticipate visiting your table.
Upon approval as a vendor by the TCNHE, you will receive payment information for PayPal. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Agreement
The parties agree to the following:
1. Vendors are required to be present at the TCNHE on Sunday, August 13, 2017, between 8 am-10 am for setting up vendor’s stations, goods, and other items necessary to vend at the location promptly at the start of the event. A TCNHE representative will walk through the vending floor at 9:00 am to ensure that all vending tables are in place for doors to open at 11:00 am.
2. Vendors are subject to the approval of the Organizers and shall not show/vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the event without the organizer’s written consent. Vendors reserve the right to refuse the exhibition before or during event of unapproved goods and/or services.
3. Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location. Vendors will only sell in their vendor space.
4. Vendor’s staff shall be neatly and appropriately clothed and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
5. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff or guests without written permission from the TCNHE coordinator.
7. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo, its organizers/coordinators, the Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, and any affiliates against and from any loss or damages as a result of the TCNHE, including damage to personal property, the vendor, the vendor’s staff, or guests.
8. Vendor waives, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo, Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, any affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successor and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this event or any related activities. In the event that there are any damages to the property, the vendor is solely responsible to return the property to its original state.
9. Vendor will receive (4) expo wristbands for entrance into the TCNHE. Any additional persons stationed at vendor table will be required to purchase a ticket.
10. Vendors shall ensure all tables/booths/showcases are staffed at all times throughout the duration of the TCNHE.
11. Vendor agrees to market their presence as a vendor at the event via the current means of business promotion, including the Internet (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company website) and print.
12. Vendor grants full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to the organizers to use all names photographs, video, audio, or quotation in accounts or promotions in any medium.
13. Vendor agrees not to assign this contract or sublet all or any part of booth space without written consent from the host.
14. All space available must be reserved by a signed agreement and payment in full. Placement of vendor space will be determined by a first come first serve basis.
15. All payments received for use of vendor space are non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. Electricity provided upon request but not guaranteed as part of your vendor agreement.
17. Vendor must provide their own staff to assist in setting up/dismantling vending areas.
18. Vendors must break down their own boxes, and put all trash in the dumpster.
19. Vendor assigned locations are permanent.
20. The TCNHE reserves the right to cancel this event at any time prior to the date of the event.
Refunds of all amounts paid by vendors in connection with this agreement will only be honored under this circumstance. Otherwise, all payments are non-refundable.
21. No items may be mailed to the venue without the consent of a TCNHE representative.
22. Light snacks and bottled water may be available for vendors. Vendors are welcomed to bring a small cooler (9 quart or smaller).
23. All additional furniture must be approved by the TCNHE. You may email email@example.com for approval.
24. No tents are allowed in the venue.
25. Parking may be provided to vendors.
26. Each vendor permitted to exhibit and/or sell at the TCNHE must individually comply with all pertinent State of Minnesota and City of Minneapolis laws and ordinances and obtain all necessary permits and licenses. Vendor must follow sales tax regulations and file such applications as are required.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT, ONCE SIGNED, THIS APPLICATION IS A BINDING CONTRACT UPON ACCEPTANCE BY THE TWIN CITIES NATURAL HAIR & BEAUTY EXPO, AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RULES AND REGULATIONS, WHICH CONSTITUTE A PART OF OR ARE INCLUDED IN APPLICATION AND CONTRACT.
HOW TO REGISTER-For further vendor inquiries please request info
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the Dates and Times for the show?
A. Sunday, August 13th from 11 am-6 pm
Q. Where is the show located?
A. Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Q.What is included in my Vendor fee?
A. Your vendor fee includes advertisement of the event, a 6 or 8’ table with 2 chairs, and electricity. Please Note: Ensure ELECTRICITY NEEDED is notated on the special instructions when registering or email Tamika at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform of the need for electricity.
Q. How much marketing is included in my vendor fee
A. Between print, social networking, and radio ads, over 10,000 people are reached and/or advertised too and the show is projected to have over 1000 in attendance.
Q. Can I be a vendor in the Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo if I do Direct Sales?
A.Yes. We encourage all to apply that have a product or message that applies to the subject or audience of the Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo.
Q. Will there be an opportunity for me to showcase my business at the event?
A. Yes. Contact Tamika at
email@example.com for more information regarding Vendor Spotlights in the Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo.
Q. Is there a discount if I purchase two tables?
A. Yes. If you purchase two tables, you'll receive a $50 discount.
Q. Do I need to pay the vendor fee in full to hold my spot in the show
A. No. A non refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your table at this event by (06/30/2017), after this date payment in full is required. All remaining balances are due by 7/30/2017.
Q. What time can we check into the show?
A. All vendors must check in on Sunday August 13th as early as 8:00 am and no later than 10:00 am.
Q. Are children permitted at this event?
A. We strongly encourage parents to not bring children under age 10 however all ages are welcomed.